Groin strain? But I'm a laydeee!

Thursday 4 February 2010

Well, I might not be the most ladylike woman but getting a groin strain was completely unexpected. Like many people, I associated groin strains with rugby players or footballers - or other big-thighed sportmen! (Admittedly, my thighs might be on the large side but that's more fat than muscle :-( ). After an incident on the bus last week, I discovered it's not socially acceptable to tell a complete stranger that you have a groin strain(!) so I'm trying to keep my hobbling as discreet as possible.

Am rather disgruntled as was told by my GP today not to run or exercise for 2 weeks, not even swimming! I'll have to start watching what I eat otherwise I'll put on half a stone as well as losing all my fitness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment