And the new pain of the week is ...

Monday 22 February 2010

A massive pain in the butt! After a lovely sunny 13 mile run along the Thames on Saturday, I developed a pain in the butt, just in time for my date that evening. Coupled with a tight calf muscle on the opposite side, I was left wadlling along in a duck-like fashion. Not quite the look I was going for!

Luckily, after a painful day on Sunday (where every muscle from the waist down hurt!) I'm almost back to normal. At least, as normal as I've been since starting marathon training :-)

Spinning last Thursday was loads of fun (maybe not for Dr G though!) and I can't wait to go back this week for some more manic pedalling to the sounds of cheesy garage. We've pencilled it in for the day of the bake sale so we'll be able to justify eating lots of cakes in the day :-0

0 comments:

Post a Comment