88 days 'til Dublin ... Eek!

Wednesday 28 July 2010

For some reason, 88 days sounds much scarier than 3 months - I'm not sure why! I'm on the 4th week of my training plan: 3 'quality' runs and 2 days cross training per week. The last couple of weeks' running has gone well but finding it hard to fit everything in this week with various leaving dos going on for the big boss at work.

One thing I have learnt is not to go rock climbing the day before a 13 mile run! My arms only recovered yesterday and I'm not sure that my legs have yet ...


On the plus side, I received an email from Guy's & St Thomas' Charity yesterday officially confirming my place with them in the 2011 London Marathon. Yay! Although, I'm not sure that I'll still be enthusiastic about it when I'm dragging my ass home after the Dublin marathon in three months time??


0 comments:

Post a Comment